To get back to the home page, click on Kaitlyn's Korner above!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Welcome to Kaitlyn's Korner!

Thank you so much for visiting Kaitlyn's Korner. It means so much to us that you would want to know how Kaitlyn is doing and to learn more about her journey with Niemann-Pick Disease. So many of our friends and family members have asked how Kaitlyn is doing and what they can do to help. We would encourage you to pray for Kaitlyn, to spread the word about Niemann-Pick Disease, and encourage others to visit Kaitlyn's Korner. We will be posting frequently on how Kaitlyn is doing and how we can all support her. Again, thanks so much for taking the time to visit Kaitlyn's Korner! 

8 comments:

  1. So excited to be able to keep up with you guys and espeically Kaitlyn. I think of you guys often!!

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious blog!! We of course are very interested to know how Kaitlyn is doing, so I love that you have a blog to make people aware and informed. Her picture is precious! She is SUCH a beautiful little girl!!! We are always thinking about you guys and so wish we could meet sweet Cole! Our thoughts are prayers are always with Kaitlyn and your family! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think of and pray for you guys often. I am glad we will be able to keep up with you better now with the blog! Love to all of you!!
    Chris and Carly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deanna! I am so glad you created this blog. Now we know how to pray and stay updated on your precious daughter. Many prayers for a complication free g-tube placement and for strength for you and Chip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I just stumbled across this and it made me terribly sad :-(.

    But if children with this disease only live to be 2-4, it may be immpossible to cure, but try to beat the odds, keep fighting <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. So sad, but so inspiring! I promise to let my friends know - they'd be interested. I'm so sorry. Good luck!
    : $

    ReplyDelete
  7. How old is Kaitlyn?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I started reading Wylder's blog from the beginning and I kept finding myself wondering what Kaitlyn was doing over at her blog at that particular time! it might take me a couple of weeks but I am so excited to read all about Kaitlyn from the beginning. sending your family so much love, Chelsea

    ReplyDelete