To get back to the home page, click on Kaitlyn's Korner above!

Monday, July 23, 2012

4 Months

 














It's been 4 months since Kaitlyn passed away and my heart is filled with love and hope. I am so proud of her. She continues to live inside all of us who have been blessed to know her and who she is. 

"I promise you, Kaitlyn, I will always be your voice and fight for you. I won't give up. I will persevere."

Here are a few photos I came across today. They put a smile on my face. Thought I'd share!

The first time Kaitlyn got to "hold" Cole. She was SO excited!

Comfy.

Practicing her "teenage" faces.

Sleepy bug.

This has always been one of my favorites.

Just hanging out.

They were SO cute together!

My favorite. This is on my phone every time I turn it on.

Gotta love that smile.

Her custom table made by Daddy.

Sunday, July 22nd, 2012.

11 comments:

  1. Your posts continue to show such strength and love, Deanna! Kaitlyn was both blessed and a blessing. Thank you for sharing His amazing grace and love. Love and prayers to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your love for Kaitlyn and determination to continue to fight for her is so inspiring. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the one of her and Cole hooking arms-that was so sweet. that is also so cool the table Chip built for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv these pics, thanks for sharing them....miss having them to look at. Just went through all her pics on the site, she is such a beautiful Angel. God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deanna,

    So many people could learn a lot about life and love from you. You inspire me everyday.

    I will not let Kaitlyn be forgot either.

    Amy Smith

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe that it has been 4 months.

    She is always in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teresa Wright HornerJuly 23, 2012 at 8:24 PM

    Wonderful pictures! Prayers on behalf of you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for continuing to share your journey, Deanna. Kaitlyn's message is as important now as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing those great personal pictures with us! We continued to keep Kaitlyn in our prayers everyday! God BLess!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was thinking of your sweet girl and family today and wanted to let you know that I'm still praying for you all each day. Hope you are having lots of fun with little Cole!

    ReplyDelete