To get back to the home page, click on Kaitlyn's Korner above!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Light a Candle for Kaitlyn

Please join me in lighting a candle 
(at your home) at 8pm on the evening of Friday, March 22nd, in memory of Kaitlyn.
















Friday marks the 1st anniversary of her death. It would mean so much to me if you took a minute to say a prayer for the children around the world who have Niemann-Pick Disease and also for their families who live with the reality that there currently is no cure or treatment. I pray that a cure be on its way soon. Please share the event with others! Here is the Facebook event link that is open to the public. 

I would love to see pictures of the candles if you can snap a photo and post it to my FB page or the event page. :-)

Here is a beautiful poem that my friend Judy wrote in memory of Kaitlyn. 

Kaitlyn's Light
by Judy Farrar

We light a candle in memory
Of Kaitlyn, who graced our lives,
With love, joy and laughter,
And a beauty that has survived.

Her eyes spoke to us with a light
That lit up her beautiful face.
And in her time here accomplished much
With charm and impish grace.

God only lent her for awhile.
Then He called her back to Him.
But she left a wonderful legacy,
And her memory will never dim.

As you light up your candle,
Remember others who remain.
Praying for a cure to come,
For none of their lives are in vain.

In loving memory of sweet Kaitlyn

7 comments:

  1. Deanna,
    I have just recently become aware of NP through Quinn's blog. Her story brought me to your blog and Kaitlyn's beautiful story. I will be thinking of her and your family on Friday. We will light the biggest candle we can find for her. I want you to know that she continues to touch and bless the lives of others. Her story has helped restore my faith, and yes I do hold my children tighter and count each day with them as even more of a blessing than I ever did before. Thank you for sharing her story. Bless you and your family.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree so much with Danielle. It has been a year since Kaityln left this world and start a new one, where she can play and be free of the pain. I honestly can say I think of her so much everyday. I mean it when I say she has whole heartly touched my soul and my life. Because of her I will never give up on anything, just like her. I miss her! But will never ever forget her....

    Penny Littleton

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course we will light a candle for your baby. sending you so much love today-xoxo ,Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ill light every candle in the house! Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be lighting a candle as well!! I'm keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!!

    Ali Reardon

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful response you had to the event, Deanna. A testimony to how many lives Kaitlyn has forever changed. I love the idea of the candles because Kaitlyn's light will truly shine forever. As always, sending much love...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m here to testify about what Dr James  did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and itching, especially in my private part. During the first year.This disease started circulating all over my body and  I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it really helped during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from  Dr James herbal mix and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 15 days of using  Dr James  herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr James herbal medicine.  I came across a testimony of Kasha, on the internet testifying about Dr James , on how he cured Her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of Dr James... [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com]..., advising anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help with, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I'm going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him. I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr James prepared and sent me his herbal medicine made of  roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after 15 days I drank his herbal medicine, I was totally cured. no more itching , pain on me anymore as Dr James assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test. the result came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like Warts,Moles, Bipolar disorder, Shingles,  HPV, HBV, HIV/AIDS, ALS, HBP, CANCER,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,Backache,dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY .  , etc. you can contact Dr James directly on his.... [drjamesherbalmix@gamil.com]...  He is a good man,and He will help you.  

    ReplyDelete