To get back to the home page, click on Kaitlyn's Korner above!

Monday, July 1, 2013

It's Kaitlyn's 4th Birthday!

I can't believe that Kaitlyn would be 4 today. I look at little girls who are around that age and imagine what she would be like, what she would be interested in and what our conversations would be like. It's heartwrenching but I know that she is in the best hands possible right now and free from Nieman-Pick Disease.

Kaitlyn's 1st Birthday

Later today, Cole and I are going to go visit her grave and send 4 balloons "up to heaven" to her. I want Cole to remember Kaitlyn and celebrate her birthday in a fun way so we are going to have some cupcakes and Cole will get to blow out the candle for Kaitlyn. :-)


I also made a photo album of pictures that are just of Kaitlyn and Cole so that he can have fun going through them and remembering the fun times they had together.


Hopefully I'll be able to take some pictures and share them with all of you. Thank you to everyone who has made it a point to remember Kaitlyn today. It means the world to me.


I am going to be making a donation to the Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation in memory of Kaitlyn. If you feel so inclined, please click here to make a donation and mention "in memory of Kaitlyn Bourgeault, Type A".  

9 comments:

  1. I love the things you are doing to help Cole remember his sister, Deanna. Such special ways for the two of you to build your own memories that include Kaitlyn. I think of you often, but especially yesterday. Sending love and hugs to let you know that Kaitlyn will always be a part of so many lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful way to celebrate the day! I bet your sweet girl would be loving the new Monsters movie! And everything princess too! I look forward to your posts and still think of your family daily. Take care.
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and she were on my mind this week and now I know why. She forever touched my heart and will never be fogotten. Happy Birthday Baby Kaitlyn. We still keep your candle. Nikki Nitz Oak Ridge NC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deanna, we too are missing sweet kaitlyn. Yes! She is perfect now and is in God's hands playing in Heaven. A happy birthday to blue eyed beautiful baby kaitlyn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful way to celebrate Kaitlyn!! My thoughts are with you always!

    Ali Reardon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been meaning to come check in and see if there was a birthday post, still think of all of you all the time. Happy belated birthday Kaitlyn - you are missed and loved so very much! Deanna, you inspire me every day.

    Berkley Savage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though I dont know kaitlyn her story touches my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m here to testify about what Dr James  did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and itching, especially in my private part. During the first year.This disease started circulating all over my body and  I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it really helped during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from  Dr James herbal mix and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 15 days of using  Dr James  herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr James herbal medicine.  I came across a testimony of Kasha, on the internet testifying about Dr James , on how he cured Her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of Dr James... [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com]..., advising anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help with, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I'm going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him. I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr James prepared and sent me his herbal medicine made of  roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after 15 days I drank his herbal medicine, I was totally cured. no more itching , pain on me anymore as Dr James assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test. the result came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like Warts,Moles, Bipolar disorder, Shingles,  HPV, HBV, HIV/AIDS, ALS, HBP, CANCER,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,Backache,dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY .  , etc. you can contact Dr James directly on his.... [drjamesherbalmix@gamil.com]...  He is a good man,and He will help you.  

    ReplyDelete