To get back to the home page, click on Kaitlyn's Korner above!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Kaitlyn Christmas

My Kaitlyn Christmas tree covered in her beautiful bows! I even used her pink feather boa as a tree skirt... lol.

Although I know she is always with me, being able to put this together in her memory, makes me feel even closer to her.

As I put the bows on the tree, I remembered specific times she wore each one and all of the significant moments in her short life.

Cole and I watched one of Kaitlyn's favorite movies, Tangled, while I decorated the tree. It was so great hearing the music from the movie and doing this for her.

She may have an empty stocking this year but she now has a whole 4 foot tree of just her! :-)  


7 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! You are such a good mom to her. She is one lucky girl!

    Happy first Christmas in Heaven Kaitlyn! We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree is just as beautiful as Kaitlyn! I have a feeling the Kaitlyn Tree may become a Christmas tradition in your home. What a lovely way to celebrate such a sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched Tangled with my 2 year old an hour ago. I love this idea, and what a perfect way to feel Kaitlyn's presence this Christmas. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love her tree and all of the love on it, I miss seeing her beautiful curly head with a bow on it. sending you so much love this Christmas without your baby girl. xoxo, Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful. May God Bless your family this Christmas. It will be tough, but very special. The bows make the tree shine. Just as Katilyn did in all of her pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beautiful tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending you lots of love and hugs! I love her Christmas tree!! Its beautiful just as Kaitlyn was! You are such a GREAT mommy! Merry Christmas to you and Cole!!

    ReplyDelete