To get back to the home page, click on Kaitlyn's Korner above!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Seizure or not a seizure?

Kaitlyn had another episode today where her O2 dropped to 40! We are at the hospital to determine whether Kaitlyn is having seizures or whether it's her brain not telling her to breathe. In the ER she had an episode while the doctor in the room! It was good for the doctor to see it happen. They are going to give her an anti-seizure med today. She will be in the PICU overnight and then an EEG will be done tomorrow.

Please keep praying...

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a fellow Fieldstone Farmer, and just wanted to say I'm praying for your family. You have been on my heart and in my thoughts as I've been keeping up with your blog. Hoping you'll be home with some answers very soon.

    ReplyDelete